Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IVERSON RIGHTFULLY UPSET

I really do hate the Pistons for what they are doing to one of my favorite players. First him coming off the bench, now him getting 18 minutes in a game. This is not some scrub we're talking about like Luke Walton. Luke Walton is averaging around 18 minutes a game on the most talented and deepest team in the NBA, but the Pistons can't give AI more than 18 minutes. He is hands down the best player on that team. This is sad and a disgrace. FREE IVERSON!!!

'How many minutes did I play,' Iverson said after he scored 11 with three turnovers in 18 minutes. 'It seemed way, way, way less than that. Eighteen minutes? Come on, man. I can play 18 minutes with my eyes closed. It's a bad feeling, man. I'm wondering what they rushed me to get back for? For that? It's a bad time for me mentally. I am just trying to get through it without starting a whole bunch of nonsense,' Iverson said, after initiating the conversation about his playing time. 'I'm looking at the big picture. If I vent my frustration then it's like, given who I am, I'll be the one everybody points the finger at. I am just going to try to laugh to stop from crying.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dis is truly some bullshit...man i almost cried wen i saw da way dey treatin him...rip is ok but is he betta den ai? i think not